- What user or customer information does sofasandmore.in collect?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by sofasandmore.in.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by sofasandmore.in) may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
5. Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser that enables the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
6. Your session log information on our site includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Third party sign-in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign-in information
8. Email communication by any user or customer directly with sofasandmore.in such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- How does sofasandmore.in utilize user or customer information?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
1. User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners who are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
2. We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about our special offers post 3 months of engagement with Stanley/Sofas&More.
4. Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of the number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
7. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- www.sofasandmore.in provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from sofasandmore.in, please write to us at email@example.com
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is best viewed in portrait mode.